Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Spoon Theory

As I sit here still reeling from yesterdays post, there's one thing on my mind; The Spoonie Story. For some of you, you may never have heard of it. So that's why I am here to enlighten you!! Just Kidding... Man, am I burying SOOOO many emotions this morning...

I don't quite honestly know why its stuck in my head today. It's just an awesome story about chronic illness & how to describe it to others who just quite don't get it. I've passed it along on Facebook & Twitter, plus to my parents. But please, take time out of your day to read it. In the end you might just consider yourself a "Spoonie" like me!

*Hugs*
K8 =\

The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

2 comments:

Diana Lee said...

I hope you're not reeling in a bad way. Because what you revealed was amazing and brave and admirable. :)

Kate "Katetastrophe" Chappell said...

I don't know what I'm feeling honestly!! A whole mix bag of emotions!!

But thank you Diana! I didn't see it that way... Just trying to help others. Believe me I sure as crap didn't do it for myself!! That's one of my main problems, fix everyone else before I fix myself!!