Sunday, August 12, 2012

Helpful Information

OK, today is horrible. I have a wicked face flare up, wonderfully known as Trigeminal Neuralgia. I'm talking out of the side of my mouth. My face "feels" swollen, although it doesn't look like it on the outside. Oh, don't forget the wonderful drooling! It frickin' hurts to laugh, or chew. Any "wind" or slight touch, causes me to whelp out in pain... You know how when your foot falls asleep & you get those "pins & needles" sensation? The one's that HURT really bad? But it still feels numb? Yeah, that's what is happening to the whole right side of my face. FANTASTIC!!

Anyway, I wrote today to tell you to check out my friend's blog... (Harmless plugs never hurt anyone HAA HAAA) It's a great website for Trigeminal & Cluster Headache info. Kinda correlates to my above topic, right?!

TNNME
http://tnnme.weebly.com/



*Hugs*
K8 =

No comments: